Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm SAD!!

Okay, so the Malletts have officically moved to Mansfield. I am very happy for them, but also sad for us (well, REALLY ME) because I have become so attached to their three kids. I won't get to play hide and seek with Ryland; I won't get to have Raylee help me put on my makeup; and I won't get to hold Reese! What a bummer! Reuben will miss them, too.
We both cried when we finally pulled out of their driveway on Saturday morning......if we didn't leave then, we might never leave (which isn't a bad thing!!!). But, it was time to go. Luckily, Raylee was asleep or I might have never left her!!!! I can still see her sleeping on the couch in my night shirt. (She looks so cute in Pink, don't you think Harmony?)
Well, I guess we'll just have to make lots of trips to Mansfield!!

No comments: