Saturday, July 26, 2008

Let the blogging begin!!!!!!!

Okay everyone, I finally have everything the way I want it so here we go. There are so many things I want to tell you all about, so there will probably be several posts coming. First of all, I want to show some pictures of our new "home" (okay, apartment, but it is very nice.)

The first couple will be of the living/dining/kitchen area. They all flow into one another. What I like about it is that I can work in the kitchen and watch TV or talk to Reuben at the same time. No more walking to the living room and back to ask a question. Also, we get to eat at the table!!!! No more junk will be piled up on it. We also have an island in the kitchen that we can use as a breakfast bar; we just need to buy some bar stools. (Yeah! More shopping for me!!)












No comments: